Cold Pressed Mustard Oil
LEADING MANUFACTURER, SUPPLIER AND EXPORTER OF COLD PRESSED MUSTARD OIL IN AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT, INDIA
Appu Oil, an Indian edible oil company presents Cold Pressed Mustard Oil (Sarso Oil) which is extracted from mustard seeds (black, brown, and white), this method was used by ancestors before refined mills, and is reddish-brown or amber in colour with purity, freshness and numerous health benefits.
In India, it’s difficult to imagine life without a bottle of Sarson Oil at home for cooking because it has miraculous properties. Treating colds, boosting immunity, encouraging hair growth, providing skin nourishment during the winter, improving oral health, and so on are various benefits being provided by leading manufacturer and supplier of cold pressed mustard oil.
Switch to Appu Oil Cold Pressed mustard oil today to move towards a healthy future.
Cold Pressed Mustard Oil Manufacturing Process
- Ethically Sourced
- Sun dried
- Kolhu Pressed
- Sieve Filtered
- Quality Checks
Cold Pressed Mustard Oil Applications
- Skincare: To make your skin smooth and radiant, apply a few drops of mustard oil to it and rub it in.
- Strengthens Hair: To condition your hair, apply mustard oil to your scalp and dry hair.
- Helps Clear Congestion: To clear congestion, add a few drops of mustard oil to the water and inhale the steam.
- Oil Pulling: To kill bacteria and prevent gum bleeding, swish mustard oil for about 20 minutes.
- Massage: Massage your body gently with mustard oil to relieve pain and relax you.
- Cooking Oil: It gives your dal and curries a fantastic flavour. Also used as a natural pickle preservative.
Cold Pressed Mustard Oil Benefits
- It is traditionally cold-pressed mustard oil, extracted from the finest quality mustard seeds, ensuring that the natural properties and health benefits are intact.
- It is cold-pressed from the highest quality mustards, preserving all of the mustard’s natural properties and health benefits.
- It has a healthy balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Mustard oil has numerous other health benefits.
- Because it is enriched with important nutrients, our Appu Oil mustard seed oil is ideal for cooking healthy dishes.
Cold Pressed Edible Oil
Cold Pressed Edible oils such as mustard oil, sesame oil, groundnut oil, castor oil, and coconut oil were traditionally extracted in India by pressing the dried oil seeds of the products and then filtering the resulting oil in a wooden or stone mill. However, with the introduction of filtered edible oils, these cold-pressed oils were replaced by healthy edible oils that were refined chemically. At Appu Oils, we have gone back to our roots by pressing oils using the same traditional methods used by our ancestors. There is sufficient evidence to show that cold-pressed oils are healthier and contain more nutrients than chemically refined oils, which is why we are the leading manufacturer of cold-pressed edible oil in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
In today’s world, using pure, chemical-free oils in daily cooking has become a necessity. In our everyday cooking, edible oil is extremely important as we use cooking oil at least three times a day. So this ingredient must be chemical-free and pure! All refined and filtered oils in the market are contaminated with harmful chemicals and are not pure.We can provide you with a consistent, high-quality supply of oil products using a variety of traditional wood pressing techniques for purity.
Explore our variety of healthy edible oils and order it now.